Wednesday, October 20, 2010

This could be fun..

Whatever who cares!

I have a lot of shit to say..

I cannot stand when other people talk just to hear themselves speak..take a friggin' breather bitch and let someone else speak! Hello! I'm right here..and do not tell me how I should live my life or what I should do if something is not right. Because really, it is the way you believe it should be done..not I. I am not you!

Do not talk over me! Do not turn your face away and show no interest when I am talking..it doesn't matter what it is..just listen! I always listen to your crap!

If you tell me you are listening and I sense you're really not listening, don't bullshit me..tell me straight up that you don't care what I'm saying. I may be pissed at you for your honesty but I will get over it. I would tell you!


Don't come to me with a million of your own problems that I have nothing to do with and then try to give ME advice?! Also, if I need to share my problems..do not ignore, try to change the subject, or tell me that you do not want to hear about mine..why would you think that I would want to hear all about yours?! Seriously?


more shit talk in a bit....


MAD WOMAN X

No comments:

Post a Comment